20k + Page Views!!!
Wow, it's been 62 weeks since my last log in? Really? Well, in my defense, I haven't been working with Photoshop much so I really haven't had a lot of new stuff to work with to load here. However, I've been getting back into Photoshop so I should be posting a new couple of sets of brushes here during the months of February and March of 2010.
Until I'm more settled back into Photoshop, I won't take requests for brushes (unless it's something very important, in which case you should note my MAIN account).
Well, a lot has happened in the last year art-wise for me, I've learned new styles, rediscovered my love for Photoshop, and found that I really missed making brushes. So, I'll be making more and posting them soon. That's about all I'll put here. So, on to the rules! THE RULES
1) I don't require that you note or message me when you use my stock. I appreciate it if you do it anyway, but it's not a requirement.
2) If you want to use my stock outside of DA, please NOTE my MAIN account NuriZahra.deviantart.com/
and give me a link to the site you wish to use my stock on. I'll note you back from that account with my approval.
3) Please respect that the brushes and stock images that are or may be posted on this account do now and always will belong to me and I ask that you be respectful and do not claim them as your own because that is called stealing and that is looked down upon by me and many other people.
4) If you really want some feedback on one of your creations in which you have used something of mine, please go here NuriZahra.deviantart.com/
and leave a note. That is my MAIN ACCOUNT and I almost never log into this account.
5) If you have ANY questions or need help using any of my stock, please note my main account and I will respond within 12 hours to address your problem and do my absolute best to help you out in your artistic endeavor.
~ * ~ Thank you for respecting my rules and thank you for using my stock. ~ * ~
~ * ~
To those of you over the last year who have left notes, comments, compliments, made
me, used my stock, recommended my stock to other deviants, and who have been supportive of my stock overall, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means a great deal to me to know my stock has helped so many people.